Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

I've seen this "wishlist wednesday" deal around blog land and thought it was so nifty! So, I thought I'd include it here at Chirpings too. Maybe it will get me out of my bloggy slump I feel I am in at the moment. Maybe not so much a slump, but more of a pre-occupation of adoption paperwork we are in the middle of. Once we are through the majority of it, then I think my bloggy slump will start to fade away....

Meanwhile, here is my first go at Wish List Wednesday...Enjoy!

It's been pretty warm, no, HOT!, here the last few days. Makes me think of soft, cool summer dresses and the beach. I wish we were closer to the beach...

But here are some things that remind me of summer breezes and the beach.


A fabulous beach tote!



Fused art glass ring


Something for the kiddo...


Fun Beach Towel



A little something for the garden...


Sweet Carolina Globe

No comments:

Post a Comment