Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspiration Workshop: Bedrooms

Ahhh. A bedroom retreat. Our current master bedroom feels anything but of late {ya know, because we now have a four year old and she keeps me busy!}

It's not always been such though. Typically our master bedroom has always been one of my favorite rooms and never the last to be decorated...until we had kiddos and then it became the last room to get taken care of. Whatevs...just tell me I'm not the only one to NOT make up my bed everyday? Most days, yes. Just not ALL days! ;)

Anyhoo....I have my mind set to take on and re-do our master bedroom this year! Yes, this year...it will take me that long.

Here are some ideas I'm thinking of....


Source: bhg.com via Jaime on Pinterest


I pretty much love everything about this room. And the color is close to what we already have. I love the paint color currently and don't plan on changing it. This could totally work!




I wouldn't mind some artwork like this to hang up in the room also. Just happy.




Gotta admit...LOVE this room!




Adding some of these might be nice too.




And these as lighting would be pretty fabulous!

Ah, yes. It will happen...it will. Our master bedroom will once again be one of my favorite rooms!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. Those lightbulbs are so cool!

    ...stopping by from Gussy Sews...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Gussy Sews!

    I love that first photo. The wall color is similar to what I have and I love the bright yellow wallhangings. :)

    ReplyDelete